UHMWPE Pipes in Marine & Dredging
Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) is a kind of engineering thermoplastics with more than 3 million viscosity-average molecular weight. It differs from PE standard grades in its very high degree of polymerization. Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene pipe has superior performance over conventional HDPE pipe such as very high wear resistance, impact resistance, intrinsically self-lubricating, anti-adhesion, low temperature resistance and excellent chemical resistance.
Characters of UHMWPE Pipe
Product is checked and re-checked at every stage to ensure fault-free performance
• Mine Industrial: mineral mud conveying, high pressure water supply, gas supply pipeline underground coal mine.
• Electric Power System: fly ash conveying of power plant, chemical water cycle and sulfur removal system
• Coal Mine Industry: coal powder/ pulverized coal,coal water slurry transportion, mine air supply, ventilation and drainage systems , and the desulphurization system
• Chemical Industry: transmission of high corrosive medium, like strong acid, strong alkali, etc and conveying of bittern, salt slurry, crude salt of salt chemical
• Oil exploitation:transportation of crude oil and natural gas, waste water reinjection
• Metallurgy Industry: conveying of coke powder, mineral powder, pulp and oil refining slag
• Dredging Projects: dredging work, sediment transportation of the river, lake, sea port, wharf, etc
• Marine Engineering: conveying of seawater, fresh water in desalination process