UHMWPE-Steel Composte Pipe
UHMWPE composite pipe is made of UHMWPE pipe and carbon steel pipe. Its outer layer is the steel pipe with flange as the pressure standing protective layer, UHMWPE pipe is lined inside as wear layer, anti corrosive pipe with extremely smooth surface. The inner UHMWPE pipe is extended out of the outer layer of carbon steel pipe and flanged as connection of pipe.
Produce process of UHMWPE -steel Pipe :
UHMWPE composite pipe is made of UHMWPE pipe and carbon steel pipe.
Its outer layer is the steel pipe with flange as the pressure standing protective layer, UHMWPE pipe is lined inside as wear layer, anti corrosive pipe with extremely smooth surface. The inner UHMWPE pipe is extended out of the outer layer of carbon steel pipe and flanged as connection of pipe.
Detailed specification as below:
|Outer steel pipe||Inner uhmwpe pipe||Uhmwpe-steel composited pipe|
|Type||Specification/mm||m/kg||Specification /mm||Inner diameter/mm||m/kg||m/kg||Working pressure Mpa|
|Straight seam steel pipe||Φ89*3||6.36||Φ75*8||59||1.63||7.99||3.0|
|Seamless steel pipe||Φ102*4||9.67||Φ89*10||68||2.41||12.08||4.0|
|Straight seam steel pipe||Φ140*3.5||11.79||Φ130*10||110||3.66||15.45||3.0|
|Straight seam steel pipe||Φ165*3||11.99||Φ159*10||139||4.54||16.53||3.0|
|Spiral steel pipe||Φ180*5||21.57||Φ168*10||148||4.81||26.38||4.0|
|Spiral steel pipe||Φ194*4||18.74||Φ184*12||160||6.29||25.03||4.0|
|Spiral steel pipe||Φ219*6||31.52||Φ203*8||187||4.57||36.09||4.0|
|Spiral steel pipe||Φ245*6||35.36||Φ230*10||210||6.70||42.06||4.0|
|Spiral steel pipe||Φ273*6||39.51||Φ256*10||236||7.49||47.00||4.0|
|Spiral steel pipe||Φ325*6||47.20||Φ310*10||290||9.14||56.34||4.0|
|Spiral steel pipe||Φ373*4||36.40||Φ360*10||340||10.66||47.06||4.0|
|Spiral steel pipe||Φ377*6||54.89||Φ360*10||340||10.66||65.55||3.0|
Character of UHMWPE Steel Composte Pipe
1. High wear resistance, the wear resistance is 4 to 7 times of Q235 steel pipe, 10 times of HDPE, it has the smallest friction coefficient in plastic ranks
2. High impact strength, is 5 times of oridinary PE pipes, 4 times than HDPE, 2 times of polycarbonate pipe, and 10 times of PTFE pipe
3. Low-energy, high self-lubrication and not adhesion, friction coefficient of only 0.006, the UHMWPE pipe can save energy of 20% under the same flow rate
4. Without scale sediment/no-scale, surface roughness of Ra0.00022, no dirt, no bacterium in long term service
5. High weatherability, the molecular weight of UHMWPE is more than 2 million, as saturated molecular structure, it has strong ability of aging under ultraviolet light , and mechanical properties is stable if not lower than -70℃
6. No pipeline leakage, electric melting connection make the pipeline without funnelled
7. Cost-saving, Maintenance-free: small working face, low requirement of foundation, and with the performance of wear-resisting, corrosion resistance, frost resistance and anti-pollution, etc, after the operation, the pipe do not need to make daily maintenance, such as anti-rust and freeze-proofting, descaling, etc, and maintenance cost can be saved by more than 95%.
8. Non-toxic, odourless and high environment protection: it has smooth surface, will not be microbial adhesion in the ocean or sewage engineering, and ensure the stability of water quality
9. High toughness, breaking elongation≥350%, without fracture by charpy impact test
10. High corrosion resistance, as saturated molecular structure, it has high chemical stability,
Product is checked and re-checked at every stage to ensure fault-free performance
Technical comparison of UHMWPE and other material
|Item||Test Method||Unit||Uhmwpe pipe||Hdpe pipe||Steel pipe|
|Viscosity-average Molecular Weight||ISO1628-3||104g/mol||300-1050||＜50||--|
|Approx Melting Temperature||ISO11357.3||℃||136||1129||1410|
|Coefficient of liner thermal expansion||ISO11359-2||10-4/℃||1.5||1.2||0.17|
|(0.45Mpa) Head deformation tempat||ISO75||℃||85||71||1230|
|Gap beam impact Strength||ISO179||KJ/m2||No fracture||＜27||No fracture|
UHMWPE lined steel pipe combinds advantages of both UHMWPE and steel which make it wear resistant, impact resistant, anti-corrosion, resistant to high pressure, self-lubricating, impact resistant.
The pipeline equipments are widely used in dredging, mining, power plant,etc.
Chemical industry:the transmission of sand slurry, mud,
Thermal power system:powder and coal ash conveying
Mining industry:backwater pipelines, mine tailings and slurry transmission
Coal industry:high-pressure transport of pulverized coal and coal-water slurry of coal preparation plant
And the transport of mud and corrosive media with slag in other industries